Certified Sales Executives (CSE)
This course is in English and at the end of it you will be able to confidently sit for the Certified Sales Executive (CSE®) exam and:
- Define the strategy hierarchy and understand how a firms sales and marketing strategies affect its overall strategy
- Describe the sales management process and the responsibilities and activities of sales managers
- Explain what the sales function consists of and how salespeople affect a firm's supply chain
- Identify the various channels in which the sales function can be carried out
- Explain how effective sales management efforts an align a firm's sales strategy in a multi-channel environment
- Recognize the contributions made by contemporary leadership approaches
- Identify issues today's sales leaders face
- Identify the more common ethical dilemmas that face salespeople, sales managers, and sales executives and develop appropriate actions when faced with ethical issues
- Comprehend how buyer-seller relationships are established and maintained
- Know how to leverage information technologies
- Effectively design and organize a salesforce
- Recruit and select the right salespeople
- Identify factors that determine what types of training are needed by salespeople and implement effective training programs to develop the salesforce
- Understand the elements of teamwork and how to successfully develop and work with teams, including those that are virtual
- Learn to set goals and manage the sales force's performance
- How to motivate and reward salespeople
- Effectively turn customer information into sales knowledge
- Asses the performance of the sales force and the people who comprise it
- Understand cultural forces and how a diverse sales force is important to an organization's success
What is Professional Certification?
A certification program is designed to test the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to perform a particular job, and, upon successfully passing a certification exam, to represent a declaration of a particular individual’s professional competence. In some professions, certification is a requirement for employment or practice.
Steps to Getting Certified:
- Apply online and pay the course application fee
- Use the online learning system to study the e-textbook, take quizzes and prepare for the certification exam
- Register for the exam and pay the exam fee
- Sit for the online exam within 1 year of your application date (Convenient locations in most major cities worldwide or use our online proctor system and take the exam from your home or office using your computer and webcam). The exam is 180 multiple choice or true/false questions and is timed for 3 hours.
- Achieve a 75% or better grade on the exam
- Receive and proudly display your online digital certification badge from SMEI
Steps to Maintaining your Professional Certification:
- Apply for annual renewal within one year from your certification achieved date, and annually thereafter
- Pay the applicable renewal fee
- Provide a list of your continuing education (minimum of 12 hours per year) which can be obtained via SMEI webinar or 3rd party programs such as workshops, conferences and seminars
Prerequisite for applying:
- CSE® and CME® applicants must have a minimum of 3 years business experience, must have profit and loss responsibilities, must manage at least two people and must be employed at the time of application. Business owners with 3 or more years of business experience and professionals at recognized academic institutions in sales and marketing also qualify.
- SME Member: $695.00
- General Public: $895.00
- The course must be paid in full before getting access to the online platform.
- You have 360 days to complete the course and pass the exam.
- If for any reason you need to cancel the course before begining, keep in mind that $425 of the total fee are non-refundable.
For more information call SME Puerto Rico at 787-773-5088 or send an email to [email protected]. SME Puerto Rico is an authorized partner of SME International.