This year we have reserved one spot at the SME Digital Forum to be filled through an open call to local speakers! Submit your up to 1-minute video pitch to be consider as a speaker. Check out the requirements and next steps!
Deadline – April 24, 2020
SME Digital Forum Open Call Speaker Requirements:
Experiences are the very practice of human connection. At SME Digital Forum, the people, companies and brands will be part of a culture that shares what connects them with consumers. That’s why we are particularly interested in highlighting successful implementations focused on experience in areas such as, but not limited to:
- Mobile Experience
- Influencers experience with brands
- Social Media Experience
- Audio transformation / Podcasts
- Digital Privacy
In your 1 minute video pitch talk about what you would cover in your session, if you are selected as a guest speaker.
Session Requirements for the SME Digital Forum:
- Duration: 20 minutes
- This is not a Sales Pitch presentation. Speakers must avoid commercialism, the information should be shared in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner
- Speakers must connect their presentation to customer experience
- Speakers must provide session description for the Forum website, what participants will learn
- Be specific, we are not looking for general marketing content. You can skip the basics and contribute actionable ideas and creative thinking
- You’ll be presenting to 1,000 marketing, advertising, media and digital professionals that represent a wide variety of brands and companies
- Your photo will be featured on the event’s website, establishing you and your company as industry experts
- Press coverage
- ALL ACCESS to the SME Digital Forum educational sessions, lunch and Networking Expo Center
- Opportunity to exchange information with engaged prospects attending your session
If you have what it takes to be part of the 2020 SME Digital Forum, please complete the following form:
The Educational Program Committee will be evaluating each video. The winner will be announced in May 2020. Keep tuned!